Win the Ultimate Laborie Experience (2023)
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your participation in the Win the Ultimate Laborie Experience (the “Competition”) hosted by La Concorde (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd t/a Laborie Estate (the “Promoter”) on Instagram and Facebook. By participating in this Competition, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please read them carefully.
- The social media competition (the “Competition”) is open to individuals who are residents of South Africa, aged 18 years or older, and who comply with these terms and conditions.
- Employees, affiliates, agents, and family members of La Concorde (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd (the “Sponsor”) are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Requirements
- Participants must have an active Instagram or Facebook account.
- Like the competition post on Instagram and/or Facebook and follow Laborie Estate on Instagram or Facebook.
- Post a comment on the competition post tagging at least three friends you would like to share the experience with.
- Use the official competition hashtags in your comments – these hashtags are #LaborieEstate #StoepatLaborie #SuzanneatLaborie #theFarmGroceratLaborie #eatsleepplay #PicnicsatLaborieEstate #Laborie #Paarl #CapeWineLands #Picnics #theUltimateExperience
- Ensure their profiles are set to public during the competition period.
- Take such other actions as may be described in the competition post(s).
- Competition Period
- The Competition begins on 20 November 2023 and ends 20 December 2023 23:59:59. All times are in South Africa Standard Time (SAST).
- Winner Selection
- The winner(s) will be selected through a random drawing from eligible entries or based on criteria specified in the Competition announcement.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
- The winner(s) will be notified via Instagram and Facebook and must respond within seven (5) days to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being awarded to an alternative winner.
- The winner may be required to provide proof of age and residence.
- All prizes must be claimed from, or executed, at Laborie Heritage Wine Estate in Taillefer Street, Paarl, South Africa.
- The winning prize will be:
- A night at the estate’s accommodation
- Two bicycle rentals for one day as well as day permits from Paarl Trails (Pty) Ltd
- A shopping voucher for the Farm Grocer, located next to Suzanne on the estate
- Evening cocktails at Suzanne
- Dinner for two at Stoep restaurant including a bottle of Laborie wine
- Breakfast at Stoep
- Lunch at Suzanne for the winner, their partner and two friends including a bottle of Laborie Wine
- A wine tasting for two on the estate
- Picnic for two
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be offered a number of dates from which they can select to claim their prize.
- Winners need to cover own travel costs.
- Publicity and Content Usage
- By participating in the Competition, you grant the Promoter permission to use your name and any content submitted as part of the Competition for promotional purposes including photographs, video and audio recordings.
- You affirm that any content submitted, if applicable, is your original work and does not infringe upon any third-party rights.
- Data Privacy
- The Promoter will collect and process personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Personal information provided for the Competition will be used only for the purposes of administering the Competition and will not be shared with third parties.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant found to be in violation of these terms and conditions or engaged in fraudulent or unfair practices.
- Amendments and Termination
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or terminate the Competition at any time without notice.
- Limitation of Liability
The Promoter shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, or injuries arising from the participation in the Competition or the use of the prizes.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Africa.
- General Conditions
- The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Competition for any reason.
- By participating in the Competition, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not enter the Competition.
- The Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition.
- Breakages will be charged to the winner and their partner/friends as the case maybe.
- We reserve the right of admission.
For any inquiries or concerns regarding the Competition, please contact Jaco on firstname.lastname@example.org.