Eating at Laborie
Escape to Laborie Estate and indulge in a relaxed dining experience, surrounded by vineyards and mountain views. We have three wonderful options for you to enjoy:
Laborie Brunch Picnics are perfect for a leisurely morning with family or friends in our estate gardens
Giovanni’s At Laborie is renowned for its quality Mediterranean inspired cuisine
Pearl Rock Terrace offers simple; seasonal tapas, pizza, salads and delicious desserts
After a morning walk, run or cycle what could be better than relaxing in our beautiful estate gardens with a brunch picnic, and we’ve created a fabulous basket for you to enjoy. Filled, freshly-baked ciabatta, seasonal veggie quiche, granola & yogurt, fresh fruit, and a chocolate brownie (because we all need a sweet treat!). We have vegetarian options and a kiddies picnic too so bring the family or a group of friends and love life at Laborie.
Bring a blanket or chairs, collect your picnic at our Manor House between 10am and 12pm, and buy your drinks from our Tasting Room, and then pick your favourite spot in our gardens.
Brunch Picnics cost R195 per person and Kiddies Picnics are R100 per child (under 12’s).
- Please note the following:
- Our estate closes at 4pm daily
- Bookings will only be confirmed once payment has been received
- We require 72 hours cancellation notice – in the event that you need to cancel please cancel your booking on the app and send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Picnics are outside and there is no inside option in the event of bad weather
Cucina Di Giovanni Paarl
Pearl Rock Terrace
Perched under Paarl Rock, lazy afternoon lunches and dreamy dinners under the stars are the order of the day at Pearl Rock Terrace. Offering is simple; seasonal recommendations pizza, salads and delicious desserts paired with friendly service and incredible scenery.